Incontrol Simulation Solutions
INCONTROL Simulation Solutions is the leading manufacturer of simulation software with over 20 years of experience. Our product portfolio contains Enterprise Dynamics®, Pedestrian Dynamics®, ShowFlow® and EDX®. Each product is developed for a specific market and tailored to the users.
Key markets include:
- Rail & Public Transport
- Crowd Safety & Infrastructure
Clients use our simulation software to simulate large scale logistic systems and infrastructures such as baggage handling systems, container terminals, train stations, assembly lines and football stadiums.
Users benefit from an open-architecture platform to simulate their system with minimized modelling time. Our product portfolio enables you to cope with time, costs, resources, reliability, safety and sustainability.
Solutions are implemented at leading companies worldwide. Our intensive educational effort has led to a successful use of our simulation software at universities, schools and institutes all over the world.
Our offices are located in The Netherlands, Germany, the United States of America and China. Via these offices and a worldwide partner network we provide software, implementation, product training and a 24hr support to our products.
Enterprise Dynamics® is the leading simulation software platform to design and implement simulation solutions. It allows a problem solver to model virtually any problem and, by experimentation, look for a solution for a given problem or an answer to a specific question.
To be able to perform simulation studies, a good simulation software platform is required. A good simulation software platform does not only provide fast modeling capabilities and good visualization features, but it also provides the possibilities for the re-use of previous made models, segments of models and components used in previously made models.
Some important advantages of using Enterprise Dynamics® within industry and logistics are:
- The ability to test a future system in an early design stage.
- Testing and improving proposed modifications resulting from e.g. Lean Manufacturing or Six Sigma studies, without impacting the operational environment.
- Modeling and analysis of several scenarios, such as Rough-Cut Capacity Planning, to be prepared for the future.
- Optimization and safeguarding of investment planning for production and transport equipment.
- Estimating the influence of uncertainties and variations, like failures and variable process times on system performances.
- Analysis and visualization of operational systems in 2D and 3D animation.
Pedestrian Dynamics® is a comprehensive crowd simulation software application. It is designed for the creation and execution of large pedestrian simulation models in complex infrastructures. It can be used to evaluate the performance and safety of your environment in every phase of the life cycle; from design to operations.
- Offers a rapid model building simulation environment which saves time and costs. Only a few steps are required to model pedestrian flows in most complex operations.
- Is flexible, robust and easy to use.
- Has been used widely in many large scale projects to simulate crowd flows in most critical infrastructure environments including stadiums, airports, public transport terminals, mega events and urban planning.
TOPVenue is crowd simulation software that reveals how pedestrians move through complex locations. TOPVenue’s purpose is to create and test simulation models of venues and events. The analysis can reveal pertinent information to security and safety managers, architects, facility managers, commercial venue managers, and open-air event planners of how people use the venue’s space.www.topvenue.org/
3528 BJ Utrecht
Opgericht in 1989
FTE: 21 tot 50
- Simulatie Software
- Overheid (decentraal)
- Transport & Logistiek
- Verenigde Staten