XebiaLabs was founded in the early days of DevOps to help large companies accelerate their software releases with more reliability – no matter how diverse the infrastructure or how complex the processes. Since then our release orchestration and application delivery software has been adopted by the largest and most demanding companies in the world, providing them with the visibility, automation and control they need to deliver software faster and with less risk.
Does your process support releasing software as quickly as you need to, with the quality you want? Do your releases trigger lost nights and lost hair?
XL Release lets you manage, control and visualize your Continuous Delivery pipelines so you can find and fix problems early and optimize the process.
- Gradually adopt Continuous Delivery: start today without massive change
- Easily identify brittle processes and bottlenecks
- Comprehensive dashboard and reports provide the data you need to make the best decisions at all times
- Simplify and encourage collaboration
- Stop managing release checklists and start managing the holistic release process
- Integrates with the other tools in your environment: Open architecture works with all your tooling. After all, CI Tools like Jenkins are not built for CD Management.
Is your release cycle too slow? Is your process manual and error-prone? Do you use tools that require hand scripting to get deployments to happen?
XL Deploy automates your application deployments so releases can occur in a repeatable, standard and efficient way. The end result? Higher quality software delivered faster – at scale.
- Accelerate time to market
- Reduce software defects
- Ensure regulatory and audit compliance
- Improve collaboration between teams
- No need to install and maintain deployment agents in each environment
- Model-driven approach makes changes a breeze. No need to maintain scripts or workflows.
- Easily roll back deployments
- Recover more quickly from failures
- Release with consistency and high quality
1213 VB Hilversum
Opgericht in 2008
FTE: 101 tot 500
- IT Management
- Information Technology
- Verenigd Koninkrijk
- Verenigde Staten